Consultation services and private teaching courses on
- Natural management of the horse, both athlete and non-athlete
- New ideas for the construction or renovation of equine facilities using natural management principles.
- The design of ethological facilities used for breeding, training and performance activities
- Practical solutions for prompt intervention of any behavioral and physical problems that a horse may present
- Purchase visit: before buying a horse, in addition to a veterinary assessment, it is recommended to perform an aptitude test which includes a complete check of the personality of the horse as well as identifying of any behavioral problems.